City of Aurora
2023 Municipal Election
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN- Aurora City will hold a municipal election in 2023
The purpose of this election is to elect (3) three city council members – 4 year terms
To be qualified, a candidate must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a registered voter in Aurora City
- Be a resident of Aurora City for at least 12 months prior to the date of the municipal election
To become a candidate, you may file at the Aurora City Offices located at 20 S. 120 E. in Aurora Utah beginning: June 1, 2023, and ending June 7, 2023 at 5:00 pm. Office will be closed Saturday and Sunday June 3rd and 4th.
- A Primary election will be held on August 15, 2023, if necessary
- The final municipal election will be held on November 7, 2023
THIS WILL BE A BY MAIL ELECTION. ALL BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED TO REGISTERED VOTERS AT LEAST 21 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION. THERE WILL BE A BALLOT BOX LOCATED AT THE AURORA CITY OFFICES OR BALLOTS MAY BE MAILED BACK TO SEVIER COUNTY IN THE PROVIDED ENVELOPE.
Published in the Salina Sun April 26, 2023