PUBLIC NOTICE – REDMOND MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
Public Notice is hereby given that Redmond Town will hold a Municipal General Election on November 7, 2023 for the following offices:
- (2) Council Member – 4-year term
All qualified persons wishing to file for candidacy, by Declaration of Candidacy or Nomination Petition, may do so at the Town Hall, 45 West Main, beginning June 1, 2023 through 5:00 p.m. on June 7, 2023.
Candidates for Municipal Office must meet the following requirements:
- The person is a United States Citizen
- The person will be at least 18 years old by November 7, 2023
- The person is a registered voter in the municipality
- The person has been a legal resident of the municipality for a period of 12 consecutive months immediately before November 7, 2023.
- The person must not be mentally incompetent, convicted of a felony, convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise, unless their right to hold elective office has been restored.
Dated this 25th day of April, 2023
Redmond Town Clerk